QuanTech LLC, BarcodeQuality.com provides the following services with trained experienced personnel and precision verification (inspection) equipment:
- Evaluate the dimensional (traditional) and optical/reflective (ANSI) characteristics of bar code images using state-of-the-art precision quality assurance measurement tools and verification devices. The Bar Code Doctor will communicate the quantitative data from the testing devices with an analysis presented in one of our easy-to-understand textual, statistical and graphical format reports, depending on your situation.
- Test and verify bar code images, certifying compliance with industry standards such as UPC, AIAG, UPN, ANSI standard (ANSI/UCC5, and later ISO/IEC 15416) ISO 15416, ANSI X3.182 Bar Code Print Quality guidelines and others, helping our clients avoid customer deductions, charge backs or price offsets due to poor quality or format issues.
- Post-Press Product Examination & Certification Service. We take sample barcodes from pre-slit, pre-cut, pre-stamped consumer goods packaging materials, and provide the results. We can look at the effects of special promotional features, such as overlaminating or shrink wrap on the image quality.
- For major consumer goods manufacturers and with their commercial packaging material printers, we evaluate the feasibility of proposed packaging enhancements or printing process changes. Pre-Press Consultation & Experimentation has been performed for organizations using the following categories of print processes: Offset lithography, Flexography, Ink Jet, Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer, Electrostatic Laser, Silkscreen, Hot Stamp, Photocomposition, Re-inking systems, Laser engraving and more.
- On-Site Printing System(s) Audit & Assessment services evaluate effectiveness of existing on-demand printing systems and quality assurance procedures at the client’s facilities.
- Conduct testing programs that allow monitoring, statistical sampling, documentation and analysis of printed bar code image quality characteristics